Monday 13 July 2009

Intro

Hi all,

My name's Dave. I've been involved in lingerie for over ten years now; no, not like that; my wife owns Blush Lingerie. It's been an exciting time, but I'm always trapped in the back room of the shop; working on databases or updating the website, I never get chance to speak to customers (probably for the best really).

Over the past two years I have written a series of articles designed to help men buy lingerie for their partners. There's no secret to getting it right, but a little guidance is a great help ;)

This Blog is a shorter, more personal version of those articles, kept right up-to-date as new stuff comes out, or if some poor guy needs help in telling a thong from a rio.

Girls if you stumble upon this Blog, then get your guy to read it; it could just open up a whole new wardrobe for you.

Read & enjoy!

Dave

Check out our fantastic ranges sexy lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be very nice if you left a comment ;)